After the cold foil printing, Estúdio Gráfico 21, following its implementation of the innovation strategy and scale of values, offers the market and its clients a new technology – the 3D Digital UV Varnish.
With this system a new paradigm is created within the printing processes and finishing, with a higher UV varnish democratization (spot and/or coating thickness), raising the printing works to a new dimension with the possibility to create effects and textures.
Thus, the printed visual communication acquires a unique sensory and tactile expression with high impact, enhancement of the message and efficiency.
The 3D Digital UV Varnish technology has also the following main advantages:
- It is digital meaning there are no constraints of quantities, therefore a balanced ratio enables small or large printings;
- Advanced recording system from a CCD camera system which allows sheet by sheet reading as well as to amend any printing gaps;
- The possibility to use paper of small grammage up to 700g and other materials/supports such as pvc;
- 99 GU (gloss units) is the highest gloss and transparency available in this type of finishing in printed materials;
- Up to 25 microns high of polymer (the level for Braille printing) with the possibility of variable density from 1 to 100%;
- Double-sided inkjet Braille solution;
- The possibility to customise with variable data in vanish.
Wenn sie in wien studieren, sollten sie auf jeden facharbeit überschrift einleitung fall mit der universittsbibliothek und die sterreichischen nationalbibliothek gut vertraut sein.